Bloomingdale Youth Sports Association
Home of Babe Ruth and Cal Ripken Baseball and Softball
Season Sponsor Program
Team sports inspire our children to reach for goals by learning to work with others. It establishes the values of volunteerism, teamwork, sportsmanship and fair play. Bloomingdale Youth Sports Association (BYSA) is proud to play an important role in this community by helping to provide our boys and girls with an outlet of healthy activity and training in these areas. You and your business can help be a part of this by becoming a sponsor.
I would like to offer the opportunity for you to become involved in BYSA. There is a tiered sponsorship package available that allows you to support the organization at a variety of levels (details below). BYSA is dependent on donations from companies like yours to afford our local children the benefit of participating in organized youth sports. It is important to note, the fees charged to our kids for participation does not fully cover all of the expenses we incur throughout the season, so it is vital for us to receive additional funds through company sponsorships.
Sponsorships are the life blood of our program, especially with county cutbacks in funding. Your sponsorship helps fund the cost of:
Uniforms (over $30,000 a yr.)
Equipment (over $10,000 a yr.)
Field Maintenance (over $55,000 a yr.)
Trophies (over $5,000 a yr.)
We typically have over 900 boys & girls registered for our spring baseball/softball programs. In the fall, approximately 600 boys & girls are registered in our programs. Our field is also used to host All-Star and other tournaments from teams around the region and state. Thus, your sponsorship would advertise your business to a significant number of people.
BYSA is dedicated to building character, courage and loyalty by providing a fun, safe and respectful program for our community. We hope you’ll consider being part of our program.
Levels of Sponsorship
Grand Slam — $2,000/year (Limited to 3 sponsors)
* Each of our 8 fields will feature a 4x6 sign.
* Sponsorship banner and company information featured on website
* Company name on the back of at least 8 team's jerseys in the spring
* Once per season, you may come to park to pass out promotional material, if desired.
Home Run — $1,500/year (Limited to 5 sponsors)
* Five 4x6 signs will be placed around the park on fields or high traffic areas
* Company name on the back of at least 5 team's jerseys in the spring
Triple Level — $1,000/year
* Three 4x6 signs on field of choice or high traffic area
* Sponsorship banner and company information on website
* Company name on the back of at least 3 team's jerseys in the spring
Double Level — $750.00/year
* A 4x6 sign placed on field of choice or high traffic area
* Company name on the back of at least 2 team's jerseys in the spring
Base Hit Level — $500.00/year
* A 4x6 sign board placed on field of choice or high traffic area
* Company name on the back of a full team’s jersey in the spring
Bunt — $250.00/year
* A 4x6 sign on field of choice or high traffic area
Finally, if you you’re not interested in participating in the sponsorship program, we are happy to accept any donation of money or supplies.
Product and/or Promotional Days ……………available and customized upon request!
For more information, please contact the BYSA Sponsorship Coordinator (Rob Schelle) by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (317-450-1446). You may also purchase sponsorship packages online by visiting the BYSA Shop.